The silky new Apple TV
Apple TV is a very small device that delivers loads of entertainment.
If fact, it’s 80% smaller than the previous model and even has a built in power supply, which makes it easy to find a perfect location for this beautiful machine.
It’s very enerty efficient and stays cool without a fan, so it will never be noisy. And if you are not watching vidoes it uses no more power than a night light.
- From iTunes you can stream HD movies and TV shows plus content from Flickr, YouTube, Netflix, and MobileMe
- Refined and redesigned connects to Wireless-N or Ethernet it has HDMI and digital optical audio output.
- Is only four inches square
- From PC’s and Macs you can stream videos, music and see your photos.
- You can control is with your iPhone, iPad or iPod. An apple remote is included.
What current customers say:
This little black box is stupendous! I’ve always been hessitant about Apple TV but since it’s only $99.00 and has Netflix streaming, I had to have it. Setup was very easy. As with all Apple product, it just works.
For my birthday I got an Apple TV. I’ve been test driving it for about a week or so and really driving it hard. I also own a BluRay player and Wii. I will compare the three in the review below.
- Interface for Netflix is great
- Free buffer for Netflix
- Media streaming is superb
- Very small unit
- Makes no noise
- A wealth of features
- The setup is instantaneous
- HDMI only
- The best resolution is 720p which is not a problem for most
- No HULU availability yet.